April Monthly Pass: Beginners
The Monthly membership for beginners will allow participation in the lessons below:
- Tuesday 7-8 pm class (beginner level)
- Thursday 6.30 – 7.30 pm class (beginner level)
During the lessons above you will:
- Develop an awareness of the importance of thorough warm-up.
- Develop core skills of co-ordination, strength, flexibility and stamina.
- Learn Capoeira footwork, building on the movement basics of each general type (advancing, evading and basic Capoeira acrobatics).
If you wish to take a break from Capoeira classes for any reason, kindly inform your masters.
In order to improve and benefit from the London School of Capoeira training, we recommend regular training.
Point of contact
Students are most welcome to contact one of the masters to discuss their development or any difficulty experienced in class.