Monday AUGUST training
Monday: August 6th, 13th and 20th, 3-week course due to the Bank Holiday on the 27th
- Monday training: 7 – 8 pm, Capoeira technique, beginner level.
- Monday training: 8 – 9 pm, Capoeira technique, mixed level.
Class content: Once you have attended one or several courses for beginners, you will be then able to attend both sessions above, beginners and mixed level at no extra cost.
- Continue to develop core skills of co-ordination, strength, flexibility and stamina during warm-up exercises.
- Build on the movement basics and more advanced of each general type (advancing, evading and basic Capoeira acrobatics).
- Develop further ability and understanding while working on sequences of linked movements with a partner.
- Build on knowledge and understanding of the principles of the game of Capoeira.
- Develop the ability to apply the movements learned in class within the Roda of Capoeira.
- Develop the playfulness and sense of rhythms with the game of Capoeira.
If you wish to take a break from Capoeira classes for any reason, please kindly inform your masters.
In order to improve and benefit physically and mentally from the London School of Capoeira training, we recommend regular training.
Point of contact
Students are most welcome to contact one of the masters to discuss their development or any difficulty experienced in class.