ONE YEAR PASS
The ONE YEAR membership runs from the 1st day of a chosen month to the last day of the 12 month.
It allows participation in all the lessons below:
- Monday training: 7 – 8 pm, Capoeira technique, beginner level.
- Monday Training: 8 – 9 pm, Capoeira technique, mixed level.
- Tuesday training: 7 – 8 pm, Capoeira music practice.
- Tuesday training: 8 – 9 pm, Capoeira technique, mixed level.
- Wednesday training: 7 – 8pm, Capoeira technique, beginner level.
- Wednesday training: 8-9pm, Capoeira technique, mixed level.
- Thursday training: 6.30 – 7.30 pm, Capoeira music practice.
- Thursday training: 7.30 – 9 pm, Generic Capoeira training, and RODA, mixed level.
During the lessons above you will:
- Continue to develop core skills of coordination, strength, flexibility, and stamina during warm-up exercises.
- Build on the movement basics and more advanced of each general type (advancing, evading and basic Capoeira acrobatics).
- Develop further ability and understanding while working on sequences of linked movements with a partner.
- Build on knowledge and understanding of the principles of the game of Capoeira.
- Develop the ability to apply the movements learned in class within the Roda of Capoeira.
- Develop the playfulness and sense of rhythms with the game of Capoeira.
If you wish to take a break from Capoeira classes for any reason, kindly inform your masters.
In order to improve and benefit from the London School of Capoeira training, we recommend regular training.
Point of contact
Students are most welcome to contact one of the masters to discuss their development or any difficulty experienced in class.