DECEMBER Monthly Pass at the LSCH: Regular student
This MONTHLY PASS allows training at the LSCH studios in Finsbury Park and at home via the ONLINE Virtual link
December timetable will run from 1st – 18th December. The school will be closed for Christmas from
19th Dec – 6th Jan. Please note that there will be a one hour lesson online on Tuesday 1st Dec and 2 hour lesson on Wed 2nd Dec. From the 3rd Dec the timetable will run as normal. Please see below.
- Monday training: 7-8pm. Level: Beginners (basic techniques)
- Monday training: 8-9 pm. All levels
- Tuesday training: 6.30 -7 pm. All levels. Focus on a specific movement each month. Available from Jan 2021 only
- Tuesday Music and Instrument playing: 7-9pm (it is essential to reserve a place and commit to two months of attendance)
- Wednesday training: 7-8 pm. Level: Beginners (basic techniques)
- Wednesday training: 8-9pm. All levels
- Thursday training: 7-8pm. All levels
- Thursday Training: 8-9pm. All levels / RODA
- ONLINE ONLY Friday training: 11 am – 12 noon. All levels
During the lessons above you will:
- Continue to develop core skills of coordination, strength, flexibility, and stamina during warm-up exercises.
- Build on the movement basics and more advanced of each general type (advancing, evading and basic Capoeira acrobatics).
- Develop further ability and understanding while working on sequences of linked movements with a partner.
- Build on knowledge and understanding of the principles of the game of Capoeira.
- Develop the ability to apply the movements learned in class within the Roda of Capoeira.
- Develop the playfulness and sense of rhythms with the game of Capoeira.
- Learn how to play the Capoeira instruments, sing Capoeira songs and get an insight into the culture of Capoeira.
If you wish to take a break from Capoeira classes for any reason, kindly inform your masters.
In order to improve and benefit from the London School of Capoeira training, we recommend regular training.
Point of contact
Students are most welcome to contact one of the masters to discuss their development or any difficulty experienced in class.