NOVEMBER Monthly Pass for beginners at the LSC or Online
The Monthly membership allows participation in all the lessons below:
- Monday training: 7-8pm at the LSCH studio or Live/virtual. Learn Capoeira technique.
- Wednesday training: 7-8pm at the LSCH studio or Live/virtual. Learn Capoeira technique.
- Friday training: 11am-12noon Live/virtual only. Stretching and conditioning for the Capoeira student.
Virtual Lesson or at the LSCH studio: You have the option to train at the studios or if unable to attend at the Capoeira school, you can always train at home on Mondays and Wednesdays. The Friday morning session is only offered online.
You will receive a link for the lessons online weather you come to the school or not. You will always receive the link to the class the night before. Simply click on the link and join the London School of Capoeira Zoom class. Please purchase this course 5 hours prior to the beginning of the session, in order to allow us enough time to enter you into the system.
Minimum space required for the lesson at home: We take into consideration space availability of our students and we plan our lessons in an area of 2 1/2 square metres.
About this experience: This Capoeira course is designed to teach participants the fundamental aspects of Capoeira, including body conditioning and basic Capoeira movements. No previous experience is required for first-time participants. All levels of fitness are welcome, work towards your personal best!
During the lesson you will:
- Develop an awareness of the importance of thorough warm-up.
- Develop core skills of coordination, strength, flexibility, and stamina.
- Learn Capoeira footwork, building on the movement basics of each general type (advancing, evading and basic Capoeira acrobatics).
What to wear
We kindly ask participants to wear a pair of tracksuit trousers and a t-shirt during any of the courses available for beginners (shorts are not allowed). Once joining the regular sessions, the LSCH abada will then be required.
In order to improve and benefit from the London School of Capoeira training, we recommend regular commitment.
After attending 6-8 lessons for beginners, the masters of the London School of Capoeira will suggest that you should begin attending the lessons for regular students on different nights.
After attending 6-8 lessons for beginners you will be invited to move to a more challenging class or classes.
Point of contact
Students are most welcome to contact one of the masters to discuss their development or any difficulty experienced in class.