Wednesday AUGUST training 4 week course
Wednesday: August 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th, 4-week course.
- Wednesday training: 7 – 8 pm, Capoeira technique for beginners.
- Wednesday training: 8 – 9 pm, Capoeira technique, mixed level.
- Continue to develop core skills of coordination, strength, flexibility and stamina during warm-up exercises.
- Build on the movement basics and more advanced of each general type (advancing, evading and basic Capoeira acrobatics).
- Develop further ability and understanding while working on sequences of linked movements with a partner.
- Build on knowledge and understanding of the principles of the game of Capoeira.
- Develop the ability to apply the movements learned in class within the Roda of Capoeira.
- Develop the playfulness and sense of rhythms with the game of Capoeira.
If you wish to take a break from Capoeira classes for any reason, please kindly inform your masters.
In order to improve and benefit physically and mentally from the London School of Capoeira training, we recommend regular training.
Point of contact
Students are most welcome to contact one of the masters to discuss their development or any difficulty experienced in class.