Capoeira, a Brazilian martial art form combining dance – has been given a special protected status by Unesco, the UN’s cultural arm. Established in 1988 by Master Silvia Bazzarelli and Master Marcos dos Santos, both graduates of the Association of Capoeira Senzala, Santos, Brazil, the London School of Capoeira Herança is the first official capoeira school in the UK.
email@example.com / LSC and LSCH: Unit 1-2 Leeds Place, London N4 3RF.
Hire our studios
Performances – Passo Co
- New term available SEP-DEC for Children 8- 13
- Capoeira Classes for adults
- Capoeira classes for beginners
- One to one sessions/Private Lessons.
- NEXT CLASS RODA AT THE PARK AUG 16th and 23rd (FREE OPPORTUNITY)
- Capoeira CDs and Music Instrument (Berimbau)
- Capoeira music composed by the LSCH masters
- Capoeira uniform
All lessons take place at the London School of Capoeira,
1-2 Leeds Place, Tollington Park, N4 3RF.
Finsbury Park tube station on Victoria and Piccadilly lines
It provides you with a sense of wellbeing, you feel bright, you feel energized, there’s a good sense of camaraderie, you’ve got good banter with people here and all that music and singing, just get everything flowing.
Andrew Tilling, Formado student.
I’d like to say a big thank you from myself and the Membership team for your four Capoeira sessions and superb demonstration at the sleepover this weekend. The sessions went really well and the Young Friends enjoyed themselves immensely.
Jennifer Gould, M.E. Assistant, British Museum